Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A must for summertime. I make this almost every weekend my family likes it so much.
Make and share this Seafoam Salad recipe from Food.com.
- In a saucepan, heat 1 cup reserved pear juice to boiling.
- In a small bowl add lime jello; pour pear juice over jello; stir until dissolved; set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese with milk until smooth; blend in jello mixture.
- Chill in refrigerator until partially thickened, about 20-30 minutes.
- In a small bowl, mash pears until smooth.
- Fold pears and Cool Whip into jello mixture.
- Pour into a mold.
- Chill until set, about 2-3 hours.
- Dip mold in warm water for approx 5 minutes.
- Invert onto serving platter.