- 1 (3 ounce) package lime gelatin
- 1 cup hot water
- 1 cup cold water
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 2⁄3 cups crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 1⁄2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1⁄2 cup pecans
- 1⁄2 cup chopped cherries (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt gelatin in hot water.
- Add cold water and lemon juice.
- Chill until slightly firm.
- Add pineapple, marshmallows, cherries, and pecans, mix well.
- Pour into ring mold and chill until firm.
- Dip mold in hot water for a few seconds.
- Unmold onto a platter decorated with a bed of lettuce, if desired.
- Or, just spoon into dessert dishes and enjoy!