Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is delectable and delicious, spread on thin crackers or pumpernickel bread. The recipe comes directly from Oak Harbor, Wa. When DH and I were on our honeymoon there in the early 90's, we stopped in at this little deli. They gave me the recipe. Don't even know if they are still there, but their recipe lives on. Hope you like this as much as we do!
- 1⁄4 lb cream cheese
- 1⁄4 lb smoked salmon
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2 tablespoon minced dried onion
- 1⁄2 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- mayonnaise or lemon juice, for thinning (optional)
- Mix all ingredients and thin down with a little mayonnaise or lemon juice if desired.