Recipe by Charlotte J
I found this one on the Hellmann's site. It is so cool your kids will LOVE IT!!!
- 3 (8 inch) plain flour tortillas or 3 (8 inch) flavored flour tortillas
- hellmann's honey mustard
- 6 slices deli ham or 6 slices turkey
- 6 slices deli cheese
- shredded carrot
Directions See How It's Made
- Evenly spread tortillas with Hellmann's Honey Mustard, then top with ham and cheese; roll tightly.
- Slice rolled tortillas into 1-inch-thick rounds to create a fun pinwheel body.
- Stick two pieces of shredded carrot into seam to create the snails antenna.
- Serve, if desired, on 1-inch bell pepper strips. Use red, green and yellow peppers to make a colorfull snack for te kids.