Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I have not tried this yet but it sounds yummy. Prep time does not include chill until firm time. I do not know the envelope size of the gelatin but I had to put down something.
- 1 (1 ounce) envelope unflavored gelatin
- 1⁄2 cup cold water
- 10 ounces frozen condensed cream of shrimp soup, thawed
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup minced celery
- 1 cup flaked cooked crab or 7 ounces crab, drained
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- Sprinkle gelatin in cold water to soften. Place over low heat; stir until gelatin is dissolved. Remove heat.
- Blend soup with cream cheese; stir in gelatin and remaining ingredients.
- Pour into 1 1/2 quart mold. Chill until firm. Unmold; serve on crisp salad greens.