Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Adapted from the recipe on the Muellers sea shells box, this one has been a hit in my family and is so quick, easy and healthy. Even my 2 1/2 yr old likes it!
- 0.5 (16 ounce) box small shell pasta
- 2 -3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄2 cup sun-dried tomato packed in oil, drained and chopped
- 1 1⁄2 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup frozen broccoli florets, thawed, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 3⁄4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Cook pasta shells in boiling water until slightly underdone, about 6 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat olive oil in large skillet. Add garlic, basil and sun dried tomatoes and saute for 1-2 minutes. Add broccoli.
- When done, drain sea shells and add to skillet.
- Stir in chicken broth and bring to simmer. Add cheeses.
- Serve immediately.
very nice recipe. used all organic ingredients and my 3 yr old daughter and i loved it. i left out the cheddar cheese but will try it next time we make it. the taste was very flavorful and was substantial enough to serve with just a piece of garlic bread. thanks for sharing.