delicious main or side dish. Found on my muellers sea shells pasta box. Very flavorful and easy. can add grilled chicken or shrimp to make a main course. I served with chicken cordon blue casserole on this website..... enjoy
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 16 ounces muellers sea pasta shells (or other brand, or your favorite noodle)
- 4 cups fresh broccoli florets, uncooked
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, mince or 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 tablespoon dried rosemary
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomato, chopped fine
- 1/4 cup white wine (optional)
- 1 cup chicken broth or 1 cup vegetable broth
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper
- 1cook sea shells (noodles) to package directions, adding broccoli the last 2-3 minutes of cooking time.
- 2Drain, cover, and set aside.
- 3Heat olive oil in a larg skillet; add garlic, basil rosemary, and sun dried tomatoes.
- 4cook 1 minute.
- 5add wine and reduce by 1/2. Add broth.
- 6Toss broccoli and shells with broth mixture and stir until heated through.
- 7Add cheese and season to taste with salt and pepper.
Browse Our Top Pasta Shells Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sea Shells Con Broccoli
Serving Size: 1 (204 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 694.4
- Calories from Fat 208
- Total Fat 23.1 g
- Saturated Fat 6.6 g
- Cholesterol 22.0 mg
- Sodium 669.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 93.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 28.5 g