Prep 20 mins
Cook 3 hrs
I picked up this recipe the other day at Safeway. It looks like it is easy to make and should be good. Something different.
- 1 lb cleaned cooked shrimp, chopped
- 1 lb small shell pasta, cooked and cooled
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise or 1⁄4 cup light mayonnaise
- 1 dash lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons sugar (or sweeten, to taste)
- 3 tablespoons horseradish
- add parsley
- salt and pepper
- Mix tog shells and shrimp.
- Mix tog next 4 ingredients and add to shell mixiture.
- Chill for at least 3 hours and then serve.
- (cooking time is the chilling time).
This made a great lunch to share with company. I really loved the touch of horseradish. I used canned shrimp. I also added chopped celery and carrots. I will make this again!