Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I have made this for many years now. Never gets old.
- 8 ounces baby shell macaroni
- 1⁄2 lb American cheese, diced
- 3 hardboiled egg, chopped
- 1 cup celery, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 cup green pepper, diced
- 1⁄4 cup sweet gherkin, chopped
- 2 tablespoons pimentos, chopped
- 1 tablespoon onion, finely chopped
- 3⁄4 cup salad dressing or 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup sweet pickle juice
- Boil baby shells as directed on box.
- Drain and rinse in cold water.
- Combine with cheese, eggs and vegetables. Blend salad dressing and pickle juice; toss with shells and vegetable mixture.