Recipe by ratherbeswimmin'
From Gooseberry Patch The Cozy Home Cookbook. Mom likes this one. May substitute crab or use half crab/half shrimp. Serving size is a guess.
- 2 cups shell macaroni
- 2 tablespoons chopped onions
- 1 cup baby shrimp, cooked
- 3 celery ribs, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 cups grated carrots
- 2 cups frozen peas, thawed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise (or Miracle Whip)
- 1⁄2 cup French dressing
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook macaroni by following the package directions; drain.
- In a large bowl, mix together the cooked macaroni, onion, shrimp, celery, carrot, peas, salt, and garlic powder; toss to combine.
- In a small bowl, mix together the mayonnaise and French dressing; add to salad and toss to coat.
- Chill a few hours before serving.