Summer Breeze's Note:
Delicious sea scallops with artichokes
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium high heat.
- 2Add 2 turns of the pan of olive oil, about 2 tablespoons and the chopped shallots to the pan.
- 3Cook shallots in oil a minute or so.
- 4Add artichoke hearts and toss to heat through.
- 5Season artichokes with salt and pepper and combine with parsley and capers.
- 6Transfer artichokes to a serving dish.
- 7Wipe out pan and return to the heat, raising heat a bit.
- 8Season drained and trimmed scallops with salt and pepper.
- 9Add 1 turn of olive oil to the very hot pan and immediately place the scallops in the pan and sear in a single layer, causing them to carmelize, 2 minutes on each side.
- 10Add vermouth and cook out the alcohol, 1 to 2 minutes.
- 11Arrange scallops in vermouth over the top of the artichokes and serve.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sea Scallops with Vermouth
Serving Size: 1 (281 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 247.4
- Calories from Fat 98
- Total Fat 10.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 19.8 mg
- Sodium 415.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.9 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 17.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: