Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
from Mastercook.com. Do not overcook and serve immediately.
- 3⁄4 lb sugar snap pea
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large sweet red pepper, diced
- 1 1⁄4 lbs sea scallops
- 4 tablespoons shallots, minced
- 1 teaspoon garlic, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons vodka
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup heavy cream
- 4 tablespoons coriander
- Clean peas and remove strings.
- Place peas in a saucepan and cover with salted water.
- Bring to a boil, drain and set aside.
- In a large skillet or wok, heat olive oil over high heat.
- Add peas and pepper to the oil and stirfry for 2 minutes.
- Add scallops and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook for one minute.
- Add shallots, garlic, vodka, lemon juice, cream and coriander.
- Cook, stirring constantly, for 3 minutes until scallops are opaque.