1/4 Photos of Sea Scallops With Sauce Meuniere
Delectable pan-seared sea scallops, with a classic French browned butter and lemon sauce! Quick and easy recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Rinse scallops in cold water; pat dry with paper towels.
- 2In a large saute pan, heat 3 tablespoons butter on high heat until sizzling; add scallops.
- 3Immediately reduce heat to medium, and cook scallops 2 to 3 minutes per side until lightly browned, turning once.
- 4Melt the rest of the butter in with the scallops then add the chopped green onions and the garlic, tossing to coat and saute for 2 minutes.
- 5Add the wine and cook for 1 minute more.
- 6Remove from heat and season with salt and cayenne; sprinkle with the snipped parsley.
- 7Serve hot with a generous squeeze of fresh lemon.
Browse Our Top European Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sea Scallops With Sauce Meuniere
Serving Size: 1 (206 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 325.1
- Calories from Fat 214
- Total Fat 23.8 g
- Saturated Fat 14.7 g
- Cholesterol 97.4 mg
- Sodium 994.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 18.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: