My husband brought home these huge Maine sea scallops and I made another experiment which turned out really good. It was very light and tasty and simple to make. I used baby portobello mushrooms & bowtie pasta. The hubby would like to see this done with angel hair pasta next time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1rinse scallops & drain.
- 2melt 2 Tbsp butter in large non-stick skillet.
- 3add 1 clove pressed garlic & scallops.
- 4cook over medium heat about 6 - 8 minutes, stirring often.
- 5remove scallops and set aside leaving juice in pan.
- 6Add wine, 2 Tbsp lemon juice, 2 cloves pressed garlic and mushrooms. Saute for about 3 minutes.
- 7Add cooked pasta to pan, 1 Tbsp butter, stir until melted.
- 8Add cooked scallops, 1 Tbsp lemon juice, 1 tsp sea salt, stir, cover pan, remove from heat & let juices blend for about 5 minutes.
- 9Stir & serve.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sea Scallops Sauteed With Mushrooms & Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (317 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 553.6
- Calories from Fat 125
- Total Fat 13.9 g
- Saturated Fat 7.6 g
- Cholesterol 80.5 mg
- Sodium 1108.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 64.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 36.6 g