- 1 1⁄2 lbs sea scallops
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 3⁄4 cup finely chopped sweet pepper (red or yellow is pretty)
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 3 tablespoons dry white wine
- 3⁄4 cup chicken broth
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- In lg skillet, melt butter and cook scallops for about 7 minutes, until golden brown.
- Remove and keep warm.
- In same skillet, add pepper, onion and garlic.
- Cook 2 minutes.
- Add wine, stir 1 minute.
- Add broth, milk, and parsley.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer until sauce thickens, 1-2 minutes.
- Add scallops and heat through.