1/3 Photos of Sea Scallops
I love seafood and just found this recipe on one of those free little cards.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
- 2Meanwhile, melt butter in a large saucepan over medium heat.
- 3Add scallops; cook and stir until just opaque (white).
- 4Remove scallops from pan; keep warm.
- 5For sauce, stir cream, mustard, and dill weed into the saucepan; heat through.
- 6Remove pan from heat; stir scallops into sauce.
- 7Pour scallops and sauce over pasta; toss to mix.
Browse Our Top Low In... Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sea Scallops
Serving Size: 1 (345 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 779.7
- Calories from Fat 273
- Total Fat 30.3 g
- Saturated Fat 17.7 g
- Cholesterol 134.4 mg
- Sodium 253.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 89.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 35.3 g