Prep 10 mins
Cook 4 mins
This is a great way to change up your favorite ravioli pasta. You can easily substitute white fish or cod for the filling but I find guests love the scallops! Stacey
- 12 ounces fresh sea scallops
- 1⁄4 lb ricotta cheese
- 1⁄4 lb grated parmesan cheese
- 1 large egg yolk
- 2 lemons, rind of, fresh grated
- Carefully poach scallops in boiling water for 2-4 minutes.
- Drain and pat dry with paper towels.
- Beat egg with ricotta and grated parmesan cheese.
- Gently add lemon peel.
- You may let the mixture rest for 30 minutes in the fridge to incorporate if you wish before you fill your ravioli.