Recipe by lllama
A perfect accompaniment for your favourite sausages and gravy. Or eat on its own as a lunch time dish.
- 400 g baby new potatoes
- 200 g frozen peas
- 200 g frozen broccoli
- 400 ml gravy
- sea salt
- 2 tablespoons butter
Directions See How It's Made
- 1. Wash the potatoes and boil in a large pan of unsalted water.
- 2. Add the broccoli after 10 minutes.
- 3. Boil for a further 5 minutes and then add the peas and continue to boil until all vegetables are cooked through.
- 4. Drain water, saving some to make the gravy if using instant.
- 5. Add butter to drained vegetables and toss or stir gently until evenly coated.
- 6. Add sea salt to the pan and shake around some more.
- 7. Pour gravy onto plates and then place vegetables and sausages on top.