Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
Another great seafood salad recipe. Low in fat and calories and simply delicious! Cooking time includes time to chill, for best results eat within 24 hours and keep refridgerated at all times.
- 2 cups shell pasta, in various colors and uncooked
- 8 ounces crabmeat, real or 8 ounces imitation crabmeat
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, cut into quarters
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 2 zucchini, julienned
- 4 green onions, diced
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 6 large romaine lettuce leaves
- 1 1⁄3 cups reduced-calorie ranch dressing
- Cook pasta al dente, stirring occasionally. Rinse in cold water, drain and set aside to cool.
- Add chilled crab, tomatoes, pepper, zucchini, green onion, and broccoli florets to cooled pasta in large serving bowl.
- Add dressing and toss gently.
- Chill at least one hour.
- Serve on lettuce.