Auntie Mags's Note:
A tasty way to fancy up grouper that's super easy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Stir together bourbon, oil, salt, pepper, lime juice and honey until emulsified. Pour into shallow dish.
- 2Lay grouper filets in bourbon mixture. Turn to coat and refrigerate for 1-4 hours.
- 3Pour crushed pecans into another shallow dish.
- 4Pour enough olive oil into deep frying pan to cover bottom and preheat on medium-low.
- 5Dip filets into pecans, pressing firmly to coat evenly. Turn over and coat other side.
- 6Fry in pan until pecans turn golden brown. Gently turn over and cook other side; approximately 10 minutes per side.
- 7Can also use with other firm-fleshed fish or chicken.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sea Islands Grouper
Serving Size: 1 (240 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 521.7
- Calories from Fat 297
- Total Fat 33.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 62.9 mg
- Sodium 163.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 9.7 g
- Protein 35.2 g