Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
- 1 1⁄2 cups pear juice
- 3 ounces lime Jell-O gelatin
- 6 ounces cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 29 ounces pears
- 1 cup whipped cream or 2 cups Dream Whip
- Heat 1 1/2 cup pear juice.
- pour over lime jello, while hot pour over cream cheese which has been mashed with milk.
- cook until thicken to whipping stage.
- add pears, which have been mashed with a fork.
- fold in cream (whipped), or dream whip.
- let set.
This is an absolutely delicious salad that could double for a dessert, also. Actually, I made it for St. Patrick's Day, but it would be equally special for Easter. Ten stars would not be too many for this yummy dish!