1/2 Photos of Sea Farin' Portobellos
Seafood stuffed mushrooms, what is better...
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- 2Clean mushrooms, remove and disgard stems.
- 3Arrange mushrooms gill side up in a shallow baking pan.
- 4Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- 5Combine crabmeat, peppers, mayonnaise and parsley.
- 6Divide mixture among the caps.
- 7Combine breadcrumbs and butter, sprinkle over stuffed mushrooms.
- 8Bake 15 minutes or until centers of mushrooms are tender.
- 9Serve with lemon wedges, if desired.
Browse Our Top Crab Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sea Farin' Portobellos
Serving Size: 1 (209 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 233.2
- Calories from Fat 95
- Total Fat 10.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 60.3 mg
- Sodium 1841.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 22.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: