Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
I nice change to plain scrambled eggs.
- 4 eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 4 ounces imitation crabmeat (shredded)
- 3 ounces cream cheese (cut in pieces)
- salt and pepper
- Mix eggs with milk, tarragon, salt and pepper.
- In a skillet, melt butter over medium high heat.
- Add crab and warm while stirring.
- Add egg mixture and scramble until about 80% done.
- Stir in cream cheese and continue cooking until eggs are set and cream cheese is melted.
I agree, this is a nice change from plain old scrambled eggs. They are light and fluffy and tasty. Great with some cocktail sauce or hot sauce! Thanx for a great new way to use imitation crab. I'll make this again.