1/2 Photos of Sea Breeze Scrambled Eggs
I nice change to plain scrambled eggs.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix eggs with milk, tarragon, salt and pepper.
- 2In a skillet, melt butter over medium high heat.
- 3Add crab and warm while stirring.
- 4Add egg mixture and scramble until about 80% done.
- 5Stir in cream cheese and continue cooking until eggs are set and cream cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sea Breeze Scrambled Eggs
Serving Size: 1 (228 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 466.0
- Calories from Fat 338
- Total Fat 37.6 g
- Saturated Fat 20.2 g
- Cholesterol 513.7 mg
- Sodium 831.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 23.3 g