- 2 (3 ounce) packages lemon Jell-O gelatin
- 1 (3 ounce) package lime Jell-O gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water
- 2 cups cold water
- 1 cup drained crushed pineapple
- 1 (15 ounce) can lemon pie filling
- 2 cups whipped cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Dissolve the jello mixes into the boiling water. Stir well.
- Add the cold water.
- Chill until thickened, then stir in the lemon pie filling and whip until well blended.
- Reserve 1 cup of this mixture.
- Add pineapple to the remaining jello mixture.
- Pour into a 9x13 glass dish, or a decorative glass bowl and refrigerate until set.
- Fold the 2 cups whipped cream into the reserved jello mixture.
- Spread on top on the salad.
- Chill until set.