Prep 45 mins
Cook 0 mins
I love the lemon-lime flavor combination of this jello salad..so refreshing! I like to serve this with our ham dinner on Easter Sunday.
- Dissolve the jello mixes into the boiling water. Stir well.
- Add the cold water.
- Chill until thickened, then stir in the lemon pie filling and whip until well blended.
- Reserve 1 cup of this mixture.
- Add pineapple to the remaining jello mixture.
- Pour into a 9x13 glass dish, or a decorative glass bowl and refrigerate until set.
- Fold the 2 cups whipped cream into the reserved jello mixture.
- Spread on top on the salad.
- Chill until set.
my kids didnt like the flavor :O(
So sorry I haven't rated this. Made this at the beginning of summer for a bbq and was a total hit. And so easy too - definite keeper - thank you for posting!!!