Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
This dish is very easy to prepare and cook. The sauce can be prepared well in advance. It started life as one of my experiments when I first bought a hand blender and is now one of my standards.
- 4 sea bream fillets
- 6 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons of fresh mixed herbs, finely chopped (Parsley and chives are essential, I add Lemon Thyme and Tarragon to the mix)
- 2 cloves smoked garlic (crushed)
- olive oil
- Mix Mayonaise, Lemon juice, Herbs and garlic in a blender.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Store in refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
- Rinse the Fillets and pat dry.
- Brush with oil and place under a preheated grill for about 5 mins until the fish flakes.
- Serve with new potatoes and Sweet corn.