Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
I found this recipe on bbc website while searching for fish recipes. It sounds nice, however, I am yet to try.
- 1 sea bass fillet
- 1⁄2 cup walnut halves
- 1⁄2 cup of fresh mint
- 1 garlic clove
- 100 g feta cheese
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 55 ml olive oil
- Season the sea bass fillet and place, skin side down, in a hot ovenproof pan.
- Transfer to a hot oven and cook for three minutes.
- Meanwhile, make the pesto. Toast the walnuts in a dry pan.
- Put all the ingredients, except the olive oil, into a pestle and mortar.
- Pound thoroughly until you have a chunky paste.
- Gradually add the olive oil to give the sauce a drizzling consistency.
- Season to taste, and serve the sea bass fillet with the sauce.