Sea Bass With Lemon Fettuccine
- In a large bowl combine olive oil, lemon juice, capers, cayenne and parsley.
- Transfer 2 tablespoons of the mixture to a medium bowl.
- Toss the cooked fettuccine with the lemon mixture and salt to taste until the mixture is combined well.
- Set aside.
- Pat the fillets dry and season them with salt and pepper.
- In a non-stick skillet heat the vegetable oil over moderately high heat until hot; sauté the fillets, skin sides up, for 4 minutes.
- Turn the fillets and sauté them for 4 minutes more, or until they are crisp and just flake.
- Divide the fettuccine between 2 plates, top with the fillets and drizzle each fillet with the remaining lemon mixture.