- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 medium garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 2 skinned sea bass fillets (6-8 oz. each)
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 450 degrees.
- Combine mayonnaise, garlic, and lime juice in small bowl. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Place fish fillets, skinned side up, on broiler pan. Spread half the mayonnaise evenly over fillets.
- Bake 5-7 minutes and remove from oven.
- Heat broiler.
- Carefully turn fillets over and spread with remaining mayonnaise. Broil 4-6 inches from heat, watching carefully, until browned. Transfer fillets to serving platter and sprinkle with parsley. Serve h ot.