Prep 2 hrs
Cook 14 mins
Simple, elegant and healthy, too! What more can you ask from any recipe? Serve with steamed rice to complement this delightful dish with an Asian flare!
- 1⁄2 cup pineapple juice
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice
- 1⁄3 cup soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped peeled fresh ginger
- 2 tablespoons oriental sesame oil
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 4 (6 ounce) sea bass fillets
- chopped green onion
- Mix first 6 ingredients in 8x8x2" glass baking dish.
- Add fish; turn to coat.
- Chill 2 hours, turning fish occasionally.
- Place steamer rack in large skillet.
- Arrange fish on rack.
- Pour marinade into skillet under rack and bring to boil.
- cover skillet and steam fish until just opaque in center, about 8 minutes.
- Transfer fish to plates.
- Remove steamer rack from skillet.
- Boil marinade until reduced enough to coat spoon, about 6 minutes; spoon over fish.
- Top with green onions.
- Serves 4.
This is a definate WOW! Absolutely delicious and relatively easy. Made it for dinner guests and they raved - ya gotta love that!
This was amazing..highly recommend!!!!!
Not hard to make and very very good.