1/1 Photo of Sea Bass With Artichokes and Balsamic Vinegar
Simple, but fancy, and definitely a company worthy dish! I am sure other firm fishes would work as well. Thanks to KLBoyle for putting this recipe in her best of 2008 cookbook!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Barbecue fish just until done (be careful not to overcook).
- 2While the fish is cooking, make the sauce. Heat oil in a pan over medium heat and saute garlic and leeks until soft, a few minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- 3Add artichokes, tomatoes and balsamic vinegar.
- 4Reduce by about 50 per cent. There shouldn't be much vinegar left in the pan, and it should be starting to get syrupy. Keep warm on low until fish is ready.
- 5Plate fish with sauce and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Bass Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bass Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sea Bass With Artichokes and Balsamic Vinegar
Serving Size: 1 (353 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 234.7
- Calories from Fat 54
- Total Fat 6.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 69.7 mg
- Sodium 130.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 4.4 g
- Protein 33.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
artichoke quarters in water