Recipe by AmandaInOz
From The Tanner Brothers. Serve with stir-fried vegetables such as carrots, peppers,spring onions, pak choy, bean sprouts and fennel and a couple of spoonfuls of parsley mash (mashed potato with fresh parsley and salt and pepper).
- 2 (150 g) sea bass fillets
- 1 bunch fresh coriander, chopped (cilantro)
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, chopped
- 1 orange, juice of
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 2 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 1 bunch spring onion, chopped
- 2 teaspoons Thai fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 red chile, chopped
- 1 teaspoon sweet chili sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Apart from the sea bass, mix all the other ingredients together.
- Arrange the sea bass fillets on a sheet of tin foil so that the shiny side is on the outside.
- Score the fillets, and pull up the corners of the foil. Spoon over the Thai dressing and crimp the corners together to create a sealed bag.
- Dip the base of the bag in some oil and place on a chargrill or hot dry pan and cook for 10 minutes.
- Remove from the pan, tear open bag and serve.