Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Sounds good. From a community cookbook submitted by Helen Reinhard. This is for a baked fish.
Make and share this Sea Bass/Snapper With Sun-Dried Tomatoes recipe from Food.com.
- Puree sundried tomatoes and garlic.
- Reserve 2 tablespoons oil to brush on the fish.
- Line a 9" X 13" baking dish with lemon slices and place the fish on top of the lemons. Brush with reserved oil and the lemon juice mix from the baking dish.
- Spread the puree over the fish evenly.
- Sprinkle with rosemary, salt and pepper.
- Marinate for 30 minutes, up to 1 day.
- Bake uncovered at 375 degrees F., until the fish is opaque, about 10-14 minutes for 1-1 1/2 inch thick fish filets.