Sounds good. From a community cookbook submitted by Helen Reinhard. This is for a baked fish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Puree sundried tomatoes and garlic.
- 2Reserve 2 tablespoons oil to brush on the fish.
- 3Line a 9" X 13" baking dish with lemon slices and place the fish on top of the lemons. Brush with reserved oil and the lemon juice mix from the baking dish.
- 4Spread the puree over the fish evenly.
- 5Sprinkle with rosemary, salt and pepper.
- 6Marinate for 30 minutes, up to 1 day.
- 7Bake uncovered at 375 degrees F., until the fish is opaque, about 10-14 minutes for 1-1 1/2 inch thick fish filets.
Browse Our Top Bass Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sea Bass/Snapper With Sun-Dried Tomatoes
Serving Size: 1 (177 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 249.3
- Calories from Fat 51
- Total Fat 5.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 93.2 mg
- Sodium 175.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 43.0 g