Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 4 filets of fresh sea bass
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups milk
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 sheet Japanese roasted nori
- 1⁄2 tablespoon sesame seeds, roasted
- 1⁄2 cup potato, mashed
- 3⁄4 cup raspberry vinegar
- 3 stalks lemongrass
- 2 bulbs shallots
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pinch sugar
- Mix flour, milk and eggs until a sticky batter is formed.
- Crush Nori and mix with sesame seeds and add to batter.
- Push batter through colander holes over boiling, salted water.
- When droplets float to the top, remove and drain.
- Spread mashed potato on one side of each filet and press spaetzle into potato.
- Heat oiled skillet and place fish, spaetzle side down.
- Cook until golden brown, about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Flip over and place skillet in a preheated 400 degree oven until fish is cooked, about 4 to 5 minutes.
- Drizzle with Lemongrass Dressing.
- LEMONGRASS DRESSING: Blend all ingredients in a blender and pass through a strainer.
- Serve over bass.