Wonderful edible creations you can make for just about any occasion. This is really easy and your friends will be so impressed with you. You can be substitute the chocolate with almond bark, or colored melting candy (like from Wilton) to create different colored.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt the chocolate in a microwave for 1 minute.
- 2Stir until smooth.
- 3No microwave?
- 4Place the chocolate in the top of a double broiler over hot water and stir until melted.
- 5Add the corn syrup and blend.
- 6Pour the mixture onto a sheet of waxed paper.
- 7Spread the chocolate with your fingers until it's about 1/2 inch thick.
- 8Cover loosely with waxed paper and let it stiffen for at least a couple hours or overnight.
- 9The chocolate will become very pliable and you can start sculpting!
Browse Our Top Garnishes Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sculpting Chocolate
Serving Size: 1 (49 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 870.8
- Calories from Fat 668
- Total Fat 74.2 g
- Saturated Fat 45.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 69.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 85.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 23.5 g
- Sugars 16.4 g
- Protein 18.2 g