1/5 Photos of Scrunchy Apple Pie
From one of my favourite shows Australian Ready Steady Cook and Chef Manu Fiedel. Have estimate icing sugar and whipped cream amounts (think it would also be nice served with custard. Cooking and preparation times are estimated.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 190C fan forced (conventional 210C).
- 2Combine apples, cinnamon and sugar in a bowl and spoon mixture into a rectangular ceramic baking dish.
- 3Place fillo on a clean work surface and lightly spray one filo sheet with olive oil spray.
- 4Fold each in half crossway and scrunch into a rosette sheape.
- 5Place on the apple mixture, repeating with remaining fillo.
- 6Lightly spray the pastry again.
- 7Bake for 15 minutes or until golden.
- 8Dust with icing sugar and. cut and serve with cream or I think custard would work well too.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Scrunchy Apple Pie
Serving Size: 1 (147 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 196.6
- Calories from Fat 41
- Total Fat 4.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 11.4 mg
- Sodium 112.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 23.7 g
- Protein 2.1 g