Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Ready, Set, Cook! Hidden Valley Contest Entry. Easy dip that uses whatever cheeses you love with common items you would have in your fridge.Can be simple or elegant. I started making it for my customers when they asked for an appetizer tray with their entree orders.
- 1 (1 ounce) package Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing and Seasoning Mix
- 32 ounces cooked shrimp
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1 cup Kraft Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 1 cup Kraft® Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 cup Kraft Shredded Monterey Jack Cheese
- 1.In Large Mixing Bowl stir together eight (8) ounces of softened cream cheese, 1 package of Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing and Seasoning mix, eight (8) ounces of sour cream, 1 cup of Sharp Cheddar,1 cup Mozzarella,& 1 cup Colby Jack Cheeses,1Tbsp lemon juice,and shrimp.
- 2.Spray a casserole dish with cooking spray and pour mixture into pan.
- 3.Top with bread crumbs and bake in a 350 degree oven until cheese bubbles about twenty (20) minutes.