Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
WOWZERS! These are GREAT! Try my strawberry low-fat crepe filling for an all-time winner!
Make and share this Scrumptious Whole Wheat Crepes recipe from Food.com.
- Place all ingredients in blender or food processor.
- Cover and blend until smooth.
- Spray 6-inch nonstick skillet w/ nonstick cooking spray.
- Heat skillet over medium heat.
- For each crepe, pour 2 T.
- batter into skillet.
- IMMEDIATELY rotate skillet until think film covers bottom.
- Cook 45 seconds to 1 minute or until batter is set.
- Run wide spatula around edge to loosen; turn and cook other side about 30 seconds or until light brown.
- Stack crepes, placing wax paper between each; keep covered.
- Repeat with remaining batter to make 12 crepes.