WOWZERS! These are GREAT! Try my strawberry low-fat crepe filling for an all-time winner!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place all ingredients in blender or food processor.
- 2Cover and blend until smooth.
- 3Spray 6-inch nonstick skillet w/ nonstick cooking spray.
- 4Heat skillet over medium heat.
- 5For each crepe, pour 2 T.
- 6batter into skillet.
- 7IMMEDIATELY rotate skillet until think film covers bottom.
- 8Cook 45 seconds to 1 minute or until batter is set.
- 9Run wide spatula around edge to loosen; turn and cook other side about 30 seconds or until light brown.
- 10Stack crepes, placing wax paper between each; keep covered.
- 11Repeat with remaining batter to make 12 crepes.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Scrumptious Whole Wheat Crepes
Serving Size: 1 (59 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 81.4
- Calories from Fat 15
- Total Fat 1.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 1.3 mg
- Sodium 54.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 4.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
reduced-calorie maple syrup