1/6 Photos of Scrumptious Strawberry Lemonade Cupcakes
MaMa's Apprentice's Note:
This cupcake is impressive!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) package white cake mix
- 1 (3 ounce) package strawberry gelatin
- 1 cup mashed fresh strawberries (1 and 1/2 c. whole=1 c. mashed)
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 4 eggs
For the lemon cream cheese frosting
- 1For cupcakes: In a large bowl, stir together cake mix and gelatin mix. Make a well in the center and pour in mashed strawberries, oil, milk and eggs. Beat on low speed until blended. Scrape bowl and beat 2 minutes on medium speed. Pour batter into prepared cupcake pans.
- 2Bake at 350 for 15-20 min or until cupcakes are done.
- 3For the lemon cream cheese frosting: Cream together shortening, butter, and cream cheese until nice and smooth. Add vanilla into mixture and combine. Sift together sugar and salt, and slowly add to shortening, butter & cheese mixture. Add lemon juice and mix well.
- 4Top each cupcake with a slice of strawberry and lemon zest. Voila!
Browse Our Top Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Scrumptious Strawberry Lemonade Cupcakes
Serving Size: 1 (111 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 454.9
- Calories from Fat 212
- Total Fat 23.6 g
- Saturated Fat 7.1 g
- Cholesterol 51.7 mg
- Sodium 258.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 59.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 52.8 g
- Protein 3.1 g