Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
My brother and I have tried many steaks and we say this is one of the best!!!
- 4 (8 ounce) steak (your choice)
- 4 teaspoons Lawry's Seasoned Salt
- 4 teaspoons garlic salt
- 4 -8 teaspoons pepper
- 4 teaspoons chicago steak seasoning
- 4 teaspoons minced onions
- 1 (16 ounce) bottle teriyaki sauce
- Note: that that is for all steak. s i recomend 1 teaspoon on each steak.
- pour the sauce in a ziplock bag with the steaks let marinade for 5 hours.
- Cook the steaks on the grill until barely pink while cooking add the seasonings.
- inactive cook time 5 hours.