1/2 Photos of Scrumptious Scallops and Shrimp With Linguini
I found this recipe on the web and made some adjustments. I added shrimp to the recipe and changed an herb that was listed. This recipe is so simple to make, but the flavor is WOW! Plus, it's beautiful when it sits on the plate.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb sea scallops (cut in 1/2 or 1/4 if large)
- 1 lb peeled and cleaned large shrimp
- 3 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced and separated into rings
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 cup plum tomato, diced
- 1/2 cup ripe olives, chopped
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/8 teaspoon salt, to taste
- 1/8 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 4 -6 servings cooked linguine
- 11. Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add scallops, and saute 4 minutes or until done. Remove scallops from skillet with a slotted spoon; set aside, and keep warm. Add shrimp and cook until just pink in color, remove from skillet, add to scallops, keep warm.
- 22. Add 1 tablespoon olive oil to skillet, add onion rings and garlic to skillet, and saute for 2-3 minutes, until onions are tender. Add tomato and remaining ingredients and saute 2 minutes or until tender.
- 3Return scallops and shrimp to skillet and toss gently until blended.
- 43. Spoon sauce over linguini. Serve it immediately.
Browse Our Top Spaghetti Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spaghetti Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Scrumptious Scallops and Shrimp With Linguini
Serving Size: 1 (221 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 234.4
- Calories from Fat 63
- Total Fat 7.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 170.5 mg
- Sodium 1289.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 30.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: