- 1⁄2 lb ground sausage, cooked and crumbled
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3⁄4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) can pizza sauce
- 2 tablespoons green bell peppers, diced
- 2 tablespoons green onions, diced
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine cream cheese and Italian seasoning together.
- Put at bottom of 1 1/2 qt baking dish.
- Combine shredded cheeses and put half of the mixture over the cream cheese.
- Then put pizza sauce on top of that.
- Then put sausage, onion, and green pepper and remaining cheese.
- Bake at 350 for 15-20 minutes.
- Serve with corn chips.