Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A delicious combination of fruit juices make this icing a great topping for your cake!
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons pomegranate juice
- 1⁄3 cup flour
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2⁄3 cup confectioners' sugar
- heat butter until creamy.
- add other ingredients except water.
- slowly add water as you stir, stop when you get a creamy thick consistency.
- Apply to your favorite cake.
I loved this icing! The lemon juice gave it that little bit of "pucker" power. I didn't have to use any water, as the spreading consistency was fine. I used this with your Scrumptious Pink Cake Icing !. Truly, Scrumptious! Thnx, joycooklove, for sharing your recipe. Made for PAC Spring 2010. You've been adopted! http://www.recipezaar.com/bb/viewtopic.zsp?t=327498&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0