Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Three words: Peanut butter & chocolate,.....TOGETHER!!!!
- 1 1⁄2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 12 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 1⁄2 cups peanut butter
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream or 1 cup whipping cream
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup heavy whipping cream or 1⁄2 cup whipping cream
- 2 ounces unsweetened chocolate
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Prepare the crust: combine graham cracker crumbs, sugar and melted butter in a mixing bowl, and stir together thoroughly.
- Press mixture into the bottom and sides of a 9 inch pie plate.
- Bake the crust for 8 minutes. Set it aside to cool completely.
- Prepare the filling: In a large bowl, mix the cream cheese, peanut butter, and sugar together until well blended.
- Whip the cream with a mixer until stif then fold it into the cream cheese mixture. Spoon the filling into the cooled crust.
- Prepare the topping: combine the sugar and cream in a saucepan and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 6 minutes without stirring.
- Remove the pan from the heat, add the chocolate and butter and stir until melted. Add the vanilla and stir.
- Very carefully pour the topping over the pie and refrigerate uncovered for 4 hours.