Prep 15 mins
Cook 55 mins
This cake is to die for. It is so moist and so full of chocolate flavor. For those of you who have a sweet tooth, this is a cake that you won't want to miss.
- 1 box chocolate cake mix with pudding
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) box chocolate instant pudding
- 1 pint sour cream
- 1⁄3 cup Kahlua
- 3⁄4 cup oil
- 4 eggs
- 1 (6 ounce) package chocolate chips
- powdered sugar
- Mix cake mix through eggs.
- Add chocolate chips.
- Pour into a oiled Bundt pan.
- Bake at 350 for 45 to 55 minutes or until done.
- Cool cake.
- Remove from cake pan.
- Place cake on a platter.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar.
My husband absolutely LOVES this cake, I make it several times a year and it is always a hit. I only make one exception which is I ice my cake with store bought chocolate icing and add mimi chocolate chips to the top. Take this to any chocolate lover and and you will not be disappointed.
Way over the top delicious!!! I make one change, more decadance! I mix the Kahula with 1 smaller size container defrosted Cool Whip rather than dusting with powdered sugar.
well well this is something thanks for posting dee