Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
A great coffee for those really cold nights
- 48 ounces strong black coffee
- brown sugar
- 10 ounces brandy
- 8 ounces dark rum
- 8 ounces white rum
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 16 ounces whipped cream
- orange peel
- Sweeten the coffee with brown sugar to taste.
- Mix coffee, liquor, and orange peel in a pan.
- Heat gently, but do not boil. Let infuse for a couple of minutes.
- Pour into pre-warmed heat-resistent glasses.
- Float whipped cream on top.
- Garnish with thin strip of peel of orange and nutmeg.