Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
- 2 cups about 15 finely ground cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 1 1⁄2 cups chopped nuts
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1 (14 ounce) can NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 2⁄3 cups NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Dark Chocolate & Mint Morsels
- PREHEAT oven to 350°F.
- MELT butter in 13 x 9-inch baking pan in oven; remove from oven. Sprinkle cookie crumbs over butter. Stir well; press mixture onto bottom of pan. Sprinkle with nuts and coconut. Pour sweetened condensed milk evenly over top. Sprinkle with morsels; press down slightly.
- BAKE for 20 to 25 minutes or until coconut is light golden brown. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Cut into bars.