Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
For those who love the combination of chocolate and mint, this new bar is a must!
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 2 cups finely ground cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies (about 15)
- 1 1⁄2 cups chopped nuts
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 2⁄3 cups Nestle semi-sweet chocolate and mint swirled morsels
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Melt butter in 13 x 9 inch baking pan in oven; remove from oven.
- Sprinkle cookie crumbs over butter.
- Stir well; press mixture onto bottom of pan.
- Sprinkle with nuts and coconut.
- Pour sweetened condensed milk evenly over top.
- Sprinkle with chips; press down slightly.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until coconut is light golden brown.
- Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
- Cut in bars.
Thank you so much for posting this I was very upset to learn I did not save it from last year and when Nestle discontinued the chips I have been searching like mad to find this receipt! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!