Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
From the Splenda newsletter.
- 1⁄2 cup light butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1 1⁄2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1 cup flaked coconut, divided
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup low-fat evaporated milk, 2%
- 1⁄2 cup Splenda Sugar Blend for Baking
- PREHEAT oven to 350°F.
- MELT butter in 13 x 9-inch baking pan in oven; remove from oven. Sprinkle graham cracker crumbs over butter. Stir well; press onto bottom of pan. Sprinkle nuts, 1/2 cup coconut and morsels over crumbs.
- Combine evaporated milk and SPLENDA Sugar Blend in 2-cup glass measure or small bowl. Pour evenly over morsels. Sprinkle with remaining coconut.
- BAKE for 25 to 30 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Refrigerate until set. Cut into bars. Store in airtight container at room temperature.